River Trip, Sunday 3 March.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Well I made the right choice, I hope you others had a good time as well.

Clive A

Emerson FreemantleEmerson
    Participant

That was a great trip, much fun had. Many thanks for today Clive.

Ems.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Emerson FreemantleEmerson.
    Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Excellent trip – thank you Clive. Connected eyes and brain and planning improved! Wish I could join you on Wednesday. Another time for sure.l

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

While I was busy congratulating myself of making the right choice of rivers to paddle I completely forgot to say “thank you” to anyone, so apologies for being a bit late but here we go.

We had a couple of swimmers so first of all my thanks to you for providing such excellent entertainment.

More importantly my thanks and gratitude go to you other paddlers for your help re-uniting our unfortunate swimmers with their gear. It’s really quite reassuring operating with a bunch of reliable and skilled paddlers.

And then, of course, thanks to everyone for their company and for proving (once again) that despite being individuals paddling our own boats we are still a team.

And didn’t we have fun?

Clive A.

EMUEMU
    Participant

I’m glad you all had a good time. Would have loved to have come but didn’t have time for a Walkham/Tavy trip unfortunately.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.