River trip, Sunday 13 December.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Marketa MyskovaMarketa Myskova
    Participant

👍 see you all tomorrow

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

There has been no noticeable rainfall overnight so this trip will go ahead as per my ever so slightly cunning plan.

See you all soon

Clive A.

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Well boys and girls, with the benefit of hindsight I can report that my slightly cunning plan was in fact a roaring success. My thanks to Jane for leading the big boys on the Loop and for George for his very able assistance on the Lower Dart. I can say without fear of contradiction (No you can’t.) that this was the best river trip in December 2020, so far.

It poured down with rain as we were changing at the end. We got wet but not everyone noticed because some people had taken advantage of the bathing facilities available during the paddle. Personally I much preferred the hot shower option once I got home, but it takes all sorts.

Thank you all for your company and well done to Julian and Alicia. We must do it again.

Clive A.

Sean GeorgeSean
    Participant

Yes, brilliant plan Clive- most enjoyable paddle I’ve had- thanks Jane and company.
    Sean.

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Yeah, well done Sean – the smile was evidence! Forgot to say “thank you” to Jane for leading the intermediate trip – much appreciated and I hope that you got all of your Christmas cards written!

Steve HoppinsSteve H
    Participant

Thanks all for an enjoyable paddle, especially to Jane for leading our group and Clive for organising.

Sean, your surfing in spin dryer was epic! I can’t wait to see more of the same 😉

See you all again soon.

Steve

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Steve HoppinsSteve H.
    Marketa MyskovaMarketa Myskova
    Participant

Thanks a lot Clive, great paddle 👍

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.