Xmas Paddle Saturday 22nd December

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Xmas Paddle Saturday 22nd December

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

Xmas Paddle Saturday 22nd December

The club Xmas paddle will be taking place. The weather has improved and although still a little breezy we should be fine to head over to Mount Edgcumbe and set up our festive feast.

If you are thinking of coming and not yet let me know please post on this forum or the club Facebook page. It is traditional that we bring an item of food to share with the other paddlers in a festive feast. Either sweet or savoury.

We will aim to be on the water for 10:30 launching from Mount Batten. Please bring along all of your normal safety gear and a hot drink. It is also traditional that the paddlers wear something seasonal to mark the occasion (festive hat or fancy dress for yourself and if you wish your boat).

It is hoped that the changing rooms and showers will be available for us to use.

See you all on Saturday.

Terry

Bruce Burtonbruceb
    Participant

I don’t know whether you got my previous post, Terry, but I plan to be there with savoury food

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Apologies from Karen and me. We’ll be thinking of you but have got too much other stuff to do. Please can you get some usual good team photos for me to use for the website?

Merry Christmas everybody!

Adam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.