Hi Boys and Girls
I am listed as the Leader for this weekends river trip .
If you have been checking the weather like me. You may have noticed a storm.
That will be dropping down from the north over Friday and Saturday .
Hopefully it may kick some water into a river for us.
So I will wait until Saturday evening before making a announcement.
Either for a river or maybe a dry ( therefore slightly warmer ) rope work session.
As usual if you are interested please reply here .
Until then keep warm
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.