Whitewater Sunday 6th Dec

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Kevin and I are running this Sundays’ trips. These are suitable for introductory and intermediate levels of paddlers with coaching for paddlers to improve their skills.

We can only paddle in groups of 6. To achieve this there are going to be 1 coach in each group of 6 on the river.

We plan to paddle the Tamar this Sunday, from Latchley to Gunnislake. We will meet in Towerfield Drive, Woolwell just behind Roborough Tesco, and next to Lidl, and planning to leave at 9:00am. If you plan to meet us at Gunnislake, then go to the clearing adjacent to the river, upstream (on right bank) from the bridge and up the track 100m at 9:30.

We will travel to and from the river, sharing cars and also sharing cars during the shuttles. To try to keep everyone safe we will be insisting that face coverings will be worn whilst travelling to and from the river and during the shuttle, both before and after the paddle. Please ensure that you turn up with a face covering and that you remember to keep it with you whilst paddling, or have a second mask with your dry kit if you are going to be involved with the post paddling shuttle. NO FACE COVERING EQUALS NO PADDLING.

We need to know who is intending to paddle, so please put a note on the forum before 18:00 on Saturday if you are going to attend. If for any reason you can’t get on the forum then my contact details are given at the end of this note, send me a message. Please don’t post on Facebook as I won’t see it.

Doug Sitch

Martin MillsMartinM
    Participant

Hi Doug & Kevin,

I would like to join you for this trip please.

I will meet you at the river at 09:30.

Cheers

Martin

Helen WoodsHelen Woods
    Participant

Hi Both, Jack Woods would like to join the trip. He will join you at gunnislake at 9.30
    Thanks
    Helen

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Anyone else up for the trip?

Doug 🙂

PS. It is cold outside – wrap up warm !!

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

If I feel well enough I will come got gastroentrritis, not Covid. Dont wsit for me.
    Love Jane

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Thanks for posting your attendance. We will have a small group tomorrow – should be nice – if cold!
    Doug 🙂

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Jack,
    You did well today. High levels!

I have a nice but slightly blurred photo of you from today.
    Text me an email address, I can send you a copy.
    Doug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.