Sea Kayak trip Saturday 7th Sept

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Sea Kayak trip Saturday 7th Sept

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

Club Sea Kayak trip Saturday 7th September

With a favourable weather forecast for Saturday and a NNW wind and small swell and surf the club sea kayak trip will be going from Wembury Beach.

We will meet at the beach car park, fee payable unless you are a National Trust member then it is free. The plan is to be on the water around 10:00 ish. Paddle down the coast to Stoke Beach or beyond and do some exploring along the way.

If you require a club sea kayak please book it via the equipment officer Pete Anderson. I will be at MB between 08:45 and 9:00 for anyone wanting club equipment.

Bring along all of your normal paddling and also any safety equipment you may own, towline, first aid, vhf, spare clothing etc. You will need a helmet if you want to do any rock hopping or surfing!

I will confirm the sea kayak is going ahead on Friday evening but hopefully the weather will stay favourable.

Terry

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

I’d like to come Terry,
    cheers
    Kitts

Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

The sea kayak paddle will definitely be from Wembury. The weather has firmed up nicely. See you all at the beach ready to paddle for 10:00. Or at Mount Batten for those using club equipment at 08:45.

Robert SherstonRobert Sherston
    Participant

Hi Terry
    Planning on being there tomorrow
    Bob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.