Sea kayak paddle Saturday 2nd Sept

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum Archive Sea kayak paddle Saturday 2nd Sept

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

Sea kayak paddle Saturday 2nd Sept

The sea paddle will be from Mount Batten usual time on the water of 10:00. The weather looks to be favourable with light winds and a calm sea. The destination and plan A will be out around the Mewstone and lunch near Wembury or the Yealm mouth. However as always plan B may be called on!

It will be a nice relaxed pace as I have not paddled much in August. All club sea paddlers welcome.

Please post if you thinking of coming along.

As always bring along a drink and lunch and any safety kit you may have.

Terry ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Terry
    I’m hoping to join you on Saturday all being well. I have not seen any of you for a good while now as I have been busy with all sorts of things over the weekends.
    See you on Saturday
    Alison

Robert SherstonRobert Sherston
    Participant

Hi Terry
    Hope to be joining you. Should be a nice paddle.
    Bob

Anonymous
    Inactive

So sorry Terry. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make tomorrow after all. Say hello to everyone for me. I’ll hopefully see you in a few weeks. Kayaking around the Lizard next weekend, all being well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Terry
    Plans for the weekend have changed and now Carolina and I would love to join you and paddle wherever you take us!

Paul BradyPaul Brady
    Participant

See you there

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will join you, just out of curiosity of course ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

A cracking day out from MB to Cellar Beach at the Yealm. A round trip of approx 12 miles in calm seas and light winds.

13 club sea paddlers and a rather tasty birthday cake, thanks Helga.

Terry ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.