Saturday Rec Paddle 14th March

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

I am down to lead the club rec paddle on Saturday. I wont make a decision until Friday evening if it is going ahead. It certainly has been a bad start to the year for the regular rec paddlers. The forecast for Saturday is better than it has been lately but still bordering F4-5. With a big spring tide and peak flows around midday the sea conditions are likely to be whipped up in places. Fingers crossed for some improvement over the next day or two.

Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

The club rec paddle tomorrow will be taking place. The wind is looking better in the morning with it increasing later in the day. The sea state is still likely to be a bit lively at times in certain areas of the Sound. The plan will be to have a relatively sheltered paddle as it will be the first time out for many paddlers for quite some time. But probably not suitable for any new paddlers thinking of venturing out for the first time due to sea state and wind gusts. Meet at MB on the water for 10:00. Please bring along lunch and any safety equipment you may have. It is likely to be a bit chilly so dress for the conditions.

stephen pryorstephen pryor
    Participant

Hi Terry, that is great I will see you tmrrw.

Stephen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.