Saturday 13th April Recreational Paddle

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Saturday 13th April Recreational Paddle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Dear Members, I am leading the recreational paddle this Saturday, and fingers crossed we should be able to get out this weekend in a break between storms. Yipee! I shall check again tomorrow and confirm in the evening but remain optimistic. It doesn’t even look like you will need to dress up that warm either with a balmy 15 degrees forecast on Saturday with an odd glimpse of the sun being possible. Like Clive said in his newsletter article – choose your forecast! This trip will be suitable for GP or Sea kayaks. Bring all your usual stuff and club equipment is available if you don’t have an item. The club, however, will not be providing luncheon so maybe start your menu choice now in anticipation. We plan to be on the water at 10:00 at Mountbatten. See you there! Adam.

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

It may not be quite as hot and sunny as today but we are good to go tomorrow. See you in the morning.

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Haven’t been on the salty stuff for a little while, I will pop along together with my nice small boat.

Clive A

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

I’ll be there, nice and small.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.