Sat Rec Paddle 2nd Jan 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ian BrimacombeIan Brimacombe
    Keymaster

Hi
    the paddle will take place normal time on the water at 10.00 bring your usual gear and hot drink and food only 6 allowed on the water still due to covid .
    Brim

Debbie RowlandsDebbie Rowlands
    Participant

Hi Brim,

I have tried to book a place via the ‘Courses’ page on the website but the date won’t change from Oct 2020. Please can you add me in on Sat 2nd? Thanks.

Debbie

Birgit CloosBirgit
    Participant

Hello Brim
    I would like to join the small party to welcome 2021 with a paddle.
    I do hope that 2021 will gradually become a more joyful, steady, predictable and healthy year for all of us with more paddling.
    It will be my last paddle before my birthday. – Maybe I should bring a cake.
    Birgit

Karen SargentKaren
    Participant

Can I come. See you Saturday with sea kayak find it more comfortable. Is it a sea trip as 1st of the month? Happy New Year

Michael Selleysmeg
    Participant

Hi brim I’d like to come too.

Participant

Hi Brim,

If it is a sea kayak paddle, may I use a club boat please? Alternatively, I’m happy to use my kayak if allowed out with the sea kayaks. 🙂 Thanks.

Debbie

Ian BrimacombeIan Brimacombe
    Keymaster

It’s not a sea kayak trip but if you want to use a sea kayak then this would be ok you can use the clubs sea kayaks if you don’t have your own
    Brim

Participant

Thanks Brim. I’ll bring my own kayak then. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Debbie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.