Sat 13th August Rec Paddle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

It is my privilege to lead the rec paddle this Saturday. I have paddled around Greek Islands in the summer with as little clothing as possible and taking regular dips in the sea just to cool off. I will be happy to do something similar on Saturday with bright sunshine and temperatures forecast to be 29 degrees. I’m not sure that the easterly wind will be cooling.

Please come and join me. Not compulsory but it might be fun to do a lot of splashing or swimming at lunchtime. Snorkelling anybody? Photo was taken from lunch beach today. Bring lots of water to drink, sun protection, sun hat and lunch. On the water is the best place to be on a hot day due to the ready availability of coolant!

Mountbatten on the water at 10:00. Do join us, Adam 07834 286461

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Missing photo:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Please note that there is a dinghy sailing event at Mountbatten tomorrow and they will be launching from the western slip at 10:00. Therefore please keep out of the way of those maneuvering dinghies and we will plan to launch from the eastern slip instead. This might take slightly longer than usual but living in Britain’s Ocean City we should be prepared to share!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.