River trips, Sun 23 December.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all

I posted this on the old forum but can’t find it here so have re-posted.

Just an early heads up that we are again planning to run 2 river trips this Sunday, 23 December. At present the plan is to run separate beginners and intermediate trips, so get your Christmas shopping out of the way and join us for some watery fun and frolics.

I will post again on Friday to give a better indication of what the plan is but it will probably be wait and see what the rain gods deliver.

Whatever we do it will come as no surprise to learn that we will be meeting somewhere at 08:45 ready to leave at 09:00.

As always an indication of intent will be appreciated.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Congratulations Clive on being the first post on new website club trip forum. This is the first reply! Dunno at present. Karen will be at the coal face. Now I must look and see if can upload an icon :-). Wow, looks like can ask for e-mail follow up replies. If only I could keep up with this modern technology. Just off to stoke the computer as a bit slow. Adam

Kevin JonesKevin Jones
    Participant

And since Mandy has worked appropriate magic, I can say that I’ll be coming along on Sunday and happy to paddle whatever’s going.

Emerson FreemantleEmerson
    Participant

I will be there. Happy with either paddle.

Marketa MyskovaMarketa Myskova
    Participant

Hi Clive, sorry but can’t do this Sunday.Enjoy paddle and Merry Xmas

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Well, I’m the first person to post on the new forum, how very historical, but I do miss my old snake in the grass avatar.

Anyway, it looks like there will be rain on Saturday night so we will paddle somewhere on Sunday, as usual level dependant. I will speak to Ken tomorrow and post again tomorrow evening but you can assume that we will meet at Plympton at 08:45 ready to leave at 09:00.

Please post if you are coming.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

mark curtismark curtis
    Participant

Yo Yo Yo,
    Christmas night out awesome,hangover gone,white water paddling and mad dog macrea in the evening perfect sunday Booyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Well, heavy rain is forecast overnight, which is not the best scenario. We will meet at Plympton at 08:45, ready to leave at 09:00 and as people will probably have things to do we will play on the Dart to make it a fairly quick trip. Those meeting at the river please be at Salmon Steps Café at 09:30. We still aim to run 2 trips but take-up looks a bit light, we will make a final decision in the morning.

Clive A

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Looks like I am needing to stay in to receive delivery of new fridge. Great time for it to break down. A 🙁

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

I can’t go but Steve Hoppins will be there
    Kitts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.