River Trip, Sunday 7 November

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    George HamblinGeorgehamblin
    Keymaster

Hello all,

Buck and myself are down to run the White Water trip this coming Sunday (07/11/21). At the present moment, we intend on running a possibly bumpy trip down the Lower Dart.

This trip is open to paddlers of all abilities, please let us know if you intend on coming so we can ensure we have adequate cover on the water. It will be chilly so please plan accordingly.

Due to parking troubles on the Dart at the moment, please be at the Co Op long stay car park in Plympton, ready to leave at 08:00. If you would rather meet us at the river then meet at the lay by adjacent to Dart Bridge at 08:30. Please let us know if you intend on doing this.

We shall post a confirmation update on Saturday evening but look forward to seeing everyone bright and early on Sunday.

Cheers
    George

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

To save you from being lonely I think I will come along to this. See you bright and early on Sunday.

Clive A.

Marty JohnstonMartyJ
    Keymaster

Hi George,
    As long as its not too bumpy I’ll be along with my little canoe… its been a while so should be fun.
    Looking forward to getting back out!

Karen SargentKaren
    Participant

I’d like to join you x

Gill MannGill Mann
    Participant

Morning I’d also like to join you tomorrow and will see you at PLYMPTON bright and early 😀

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

I would have liked to bring along my open boat but can’t lug it around at the mo, but I will be along in the kayak
    Kitts

Alan EdeBigAl
    Participant

I’ll be along. See you at Plympton at 0 8 dubbs.
    Al

George HamblinGeorgehamblin
    Keymaster

Evening all,

We are looking good for tomorrow. Will be slightly bumpy but will still be running just fine.

See you all in the morning,

George

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.