River trip, Sunday 20 Jan 2019.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m down to run the river trip this Sunday, 20 Jan. You will be aware that our river are running at levels that would even make a camel a bit thirsty so it is unlikely that this trip will go ahead, however there is rain forecast for Friday and a bit more for Saturday so I haven’t completely given up on paddling yet. I will keep an eye on things and post again later in the week.

Here’s hoping.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Friday’s rain has resulted in good river levels for today, (Saturday), but with just a few showers in the forecast this will soon drain away again.

The plan now is to run either the Lower Dart or the Lower Lower Dart, (Buckfast to Staverton). Whatever we do I can promise rocks.

Usual meeting arrangements, i.e. Plympton Co-op car park at 08:45, ready to leave at 09:00, or Salmon Steps Cafe at 09:30.

I will check levels again in the morning with a view to running the Loop if they have held up.

As usual an indication of numbers would be appreciated. For those of you that can’t get onto this forum there are other ways of letting me know. (Thanks Colin).

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Marty JohnstonMartyJ
    Keymaster

I plan on being there Clive.
    Thanks Marty

Emerson FreemantleEmerson
    Participant

I’ll be there Clive

Kevin JonesKevin Jones
    Participant

I’ll be there.

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

I’ll be there
    Kitts

Anonymous
    Inactive

Myself and Mark will be there

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ha. Appears i have access to the forum again. Also appears that i was trying to use a completely made up user name. Oops.

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

I will be there Jane

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.