RIVER TRIP SUNDAY 17th DECEMBER 2017

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles RIVER TRIP SUNDAY 17th DECEMBER 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

Well hold your breath we will hopefully have enough water this weekend again to paddle a river. It will most likely be the Dart Loop for which most of you are now ok to paddle. If you are not sure please give me a ring otherwise meet as per last week up by the toilets in Plympton Car Park near to the COOP ready to leave at 0900hrs. Long Stay car park. I will update this on Saturday evening by hopefully 1800 hrs. Please leave a note on here only if you are intending to come along. In the meantime have a good week… only 12 more shopping days to Christmas. πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„
    Ken

Kevin JonesKevin Jones
    Participant

I’d like to come along. Haven’t been on the loop yet …

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Now here’s a bonus for all you intrepid paddlers. (Or not, depending on your state of mind).

Assuming suitable levels on Sunday I am going to lead a trip on the Upper Dart. This trip is outside my remit so it can’t be a club trip, but I do know that part of the river fairly well.

The upper Dart is a full grade harder than the Loop and is more continuous so in order to enjoy the Upper Dart you need to be finding the Loop fairly easy. If you are considering coming along but aren’t sure feel free to contact me. It’s not in your interest or mine if you have an unpleasant experience so I will give you my honest opinion and I won’t put any pressure on anyone to join me.

We will meet with the main group at Plympton Co-op ready to leave at 09:00. We will then go to New Bridge and make our decisions. At that stage it will still be possible to join Ken on the Loop if you don’t like what you see.

To ensure there is no confusion Ken’s trip on the Loop is a club trip, but my trip on the Upper Dart is not.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

EMUEMU
    Participant

I will be doing the loop with Ken please. No Gavin this week.

EMUEMU
    Participant

I will be doing the loop with Ken please. No Gavin this week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi is Bradley ok to do the loop?

Patrick Bradleypatrick.bradley
    Participant

may be coming on the loop .
    patrick

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Loop please.

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Hi Clive,
    I would like to join you on the Upper.
    Doug πŸ™‚

mark curtismark curtis
    Participant

yo yo yo ,
    Banjo has got a 2 day pass,what a xmas pressie,upper for me please,ho ho ho,best get the go pro ready,Booyah!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Michael Selleysmeg
    Participant

Ellie and I will be there, for the loop.

Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

Levels are looking good at the moment will have another look in the morning other wise I will see most of you in the car park at Plympton in the morning
    Ken πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Patrick Bradleypatrick.bradley
    Participant

50/50.now,patrick

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to join the Loop trip for some rolling practice please. πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are we good for the river dart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.