River trip 17 December

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m leading this week’s river trip, Sunday 17 December. I’m standing in for Phil who is injured. We wish Phil a speedy recovery.

It’s been a fairly dry week and there is no significant rain in the forecast but, not surprisingly, levels do seem to be holding up. 0.83 at Austins Bridge at 08:00 today. Whilst there isn’t enough water to run the Walkham there should be plenty for a trip on the Loop, so that is the plan at the moment.

Meet at the car park adjacent to the Co-op on the Ridgeway ready to leave at 08:00 please. If you intend meeting at the river then be at the lay by adjacent to Holne Weir by 08:30 please.

I will post again tomorrow evening (Saturday) to confirm arrangements but in the meantime, I would appreciate knowing who is intending to come along. Thanks.

Clive A
    Mob 07854 648584.

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

Well boys and girls, nothing exciting has happened so we will go ahead tomorrow as previously advised.

See you tomorrow

Clive A
    Mob 07854 648584.

mark curtismark curtis
    Participant

Yo Boss,
    Been a little bit poorly the last few weeks, but I’m starting to feel normal again, if there’s such a thing, apparently I’ve heard you forgot what I’d look like so I’ll remind you in the morning, Booyah

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

Yes I’ll be there, see you at the lay by at 8.30
    Jane H

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

It looks like I’ll be able to come. Yipee! Look forward to seeing the WW crew.

Emerson FreemantleEmerson
    Participant

I’ll be there. Meet you at the Ridgeway

Bekky StiasnyBekky Stiasny
    Participant

See you tomorrow.:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.