RIVER PADDLE SUNDAY 6th JANUARY 2019

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles RIVER PADDLE SUNDAY 6th JANUARY 2019

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

Hi all you keen river paddlers I am afraid the rains have stopped for a little while now which unfortunately has let the levels drop quite a way. Many of you will know my minimum on the Dart is .56 on the Austin Bridge Gauge so keep your eye on that. If that drops any lower than that then we may consider the Tamar. So I will update this on Saturday as early as I can which will determine the meeting place but if you are coming please leave a message on here if you can or ring/email/text me. I really only need to know if you are coming along but the meeting time, whichever river it is going to be, will be the usual time of 0845 hrs to leave at 0900 hrs. Either of these rivers will be open to both Beginners and Intermediate. My phone number is 07790293952. If you are having difficulty replying or logging in please contact either Brim Or Mandy to try and sort this out. If there are any open boaters wishing to come along by all means you are welcome.
    Ken

Kevin JonesKevin Jones
    Participant

If the WWSR is running, I won’t be there; if it’s not, I will 😀

Emerson FreemantleEmerson
    Participant

I’ll be there (either one)

Kevin JonesKevin Jones
    Participant

If the WWSR is running, I won’t be there; if it’s not, I will

And the WWSR is not running so I’ll be there. Possibly Kimberly too depending on jet lag 🙂

Marty JohnstonMartyJ
    Keymaster

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

I am thinking about coming…
    Doug

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

I may be there depending on the venue
    Kitts

Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

Well as you may have already guessed the level on the Dart is very low so we will be doing the Tamar from Latchley Ford to Gunnislake. Please meet in Edgecombe Road on the Carkeel industrial site, turn left at the roundabout opposite Waitrose at 0845 hrs to leave at 0900 hrs. If you are going direct meet in the Car Park by the Gunnislake Bridge at 0930 hrs. This is a nice river for open boaters as already mentioned and you are welcome to come along. (As long as you don’t get in the way!!) Only joking !!!
    Ken

Joy AshfordJoy Ashford
    Participant

I would like to join you in my Open boat on Sunday Ken. I will try not to get in your way!! X

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Me coming too!
    See you at Gunnislake..
    Doug

Ian BrimacombeIan Brimacombe
    Keymaster

I will be in the way tomorrow as I will be there.

Marty JohnstonMartyJ
    Keymaster

I’m going to get in the way…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.