RIVER PADDLE SUNDAY 19th JANUARY 2020

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles RIVER PADDLE SUNDAY 19th JANUARY 2020

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

I will be running the river trip this weekend which hopefully will be the Loop along with the possibility of the the Lower Dart. If you intend on coming along please meet at the Plympton Car Park adjacent to the Coop at 0845 hrs ready to leave at 0900 hrs. If you live nearer the River then meet at Holne Weir at 0930 hrs. To give me an idea as to how many of you are coming I would appreciate it if you would leave an indication on here please. The forecast is for the temperature to drop quite a bit by the weekend so make sure you wrap up accordingly. Bring your sunscreen as well as I am led to believe that “yellow” thing is going to show its face again. I will review the situation early evening on Saturday and update the forum then. As with most paddles bring a hot drink and some grub with you and if there is time we will stop for a short break.?????
    See you all on Sunday
    Ken

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Ken HamblinKen Hamblin.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Ken HamblinKen Hamblin.
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

I have spoken to Ken who has kindly said that I can lead a trip on the Upper Dart on Sunday. We will meet at Plympton with the rest of the paddlers at 09:00, or at New Bridge at 09:30.

Anyone coming on the Upper Dart must be aware that this is a peer paddle.

As with Ken’s trip please let me know if you are going to come along.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes please to the loop and lower.
    Alan

Sean GeorgeSean
    Participant

Count me in Ken.

Thanks, Sean.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If your doing the lower dart then I will come along

John

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ken

I can’t make it tomorrow, a family issue has just cropped up that I need to sort out

Thanks

John

Steve HoppinsSteve H
    Participant

I will be there in the morning. Happy to do either trip depending on numbers.

Steve.

Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

All good to go for tomorrow Guys! See you in the morning.?? Sorry you couldn’t make it John guess we will see you in about a months time ..please dont give up!!
    Ken

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

Yes please, happy to do either trip depending on numbers. Very willing to help Ken if needed or go and play on the Upper if not. Since I don’t go down to Plympton, please would someone phone and tell me which group I should join so whether to meet at Holne or Newbridge. 07837796192.
    Many thanks
    Jane

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

Hi I will do the Loop with Ken and group as the levels look a bit too high for me to do the Upper. 91 cm on slab most recently. So see you at Holne.
    Jane

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately I’ve managed to put my back out this morning.
    I really want to go but not a good idea now.
    Sorry for late cry off. I hope yo have a good run.
    Alan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.