RIVER PADDLE SUNDAY 10th MARCH 2019

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles RIVER PADDLE SUNDAY 10th MARCH 2019

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by EMUEMU.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

Well it looks very like we will be paddling this Sunday with hopefully the levels at a playful level. I am thinking of the Dart Loop so if you are interested in coming along please leave a message on this forum to give me an idea on numbers. We will meet as usual at the Plympton Car Park at 0845 hrs ready to leave at 0900 hrs.
    If anybody is still having a problem leaving a message on here ring me on 07790293952 or leave a message on there. If you are having a problem still Brim is the man to contact.
    I will update these details on Saturday evening at about 1800 hrs. Albion are at home this week!
    See you all on Sunday
    Ken
    ????

Michael Selleysmeg
    Participant

I will come ken.

Ken HamblinKen Hamblin

Wow massive response is something wrong? ?If there is no more response that this in the morning I don’t think I am going to bother but if you should change your mind please meet as arranged. There are 5 hours of heavy rain forecast over night up to 1 o’clock so it will also depend on levels first thing in the morning. The good side of it is that the levels should be dropping for the rest of the day. At the moment it is just below the red line on the gauge in the country park.
    See you all in the morning
    Ken

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

Hi Ken
    I haven’t posted yet as I’m.not sure what to do.
    There’s an open boat trip that might be the loop. Might that be with you too? If levels are up I’d rather not do the lower in an open so will join you. I might have to look and see the options in the morning.
    Kitts.

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

What I meant was, if levels are high the open boat trip will probs be on the lower I think, so I will join you.
    Kitts

EMUEMU
    Participant

Hi Ken, sorry to be so flakey but I may be doing the Upper tomorrow depending on my elbow and water levels. The usual loop suspects are most likely doing the upper tomorrow as well or have paddled today with it being the RDCP end of season paddlers party. This is why not many have replied to this post. I will post on here at about 7:15 in the morning to let you know. I am sorry I can’t be more specific but it does depend on my elbow as I tweaked it today. Thanks, Mark.

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    I’m afraid I’m dropping out. I thought I’d be okay by today but not well enough to paddle, Sorry.
    Kitts

EMUEMU
    Participant

Sorry can’t make it today, going to rest the elbow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.