Rec paddle, Saturday 31 August

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

G’day to you all

The rec paddle on Saturday 31/8 may or may not be on, depending what happens to the weather forecast. At present various forecast sites are showing Beaufort f4 to f5 or f6 (that’s very roughly 15-24 knots, 17-27mph), combined with periodic rain, showers and sunny intervals. I’ll post again on Friday afternoon with an update.

If the club paddle is off, there may be a chance for a peer paddle for those who like it a bit more ‘robust’.

Let’s hope the forecasts are better by tomorrow!

Bob

Debbie RowlandsDebbie Rowlands
    Participant

Thanks Bob,

I won’t be able to make it on Saturday but I hope those who venture out enjoy their paddle – whatever the weather !

Debbie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, four different weather forecasts are still showing mid-to-high force 4 gusting 5 or 6 on the Beaufort scale. Too high for a club paddle so with regrets I’m cancelling.

I’m off to Scilly next week to help with safety cover in the Scilly Swim Challenge, along with a good-sized bunch of PPCA worthies, then a smaller group of us, plus non-PPCA members, are off to Brittany to play, so probably won’t see many of you for a while. Happy paddling!

Anyone up for a peer paddle tomorrow?

Bob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.