Pool sessions for 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mark PerryMark Perry
    Keymaster

We have booked 4 sessions at Ivybridge pool from 24th Nov.

I have ( hopefully ) set these up so they can be booked via the website by selecting ‘Membership’ from the toolbar, and then select the Pool product.

There are 10 places available at £5 for each session and so the club will be subsidising these first four sessions. If they sell out we may be able to arrange some more in the New Year, possibly with an increase in cost.

The second session is being aimed at our ‘Under 18’ members so if you are not one of them please avoid booking this one for now ( may be some spare places nearer the time ).

As per usual any boats used in the pool must be thoroughly cleaned inside and out so that we don’t lose this pool as a resource.

Ken ( Club Leader ) and George ( Youth Development ) will require some assistance from Coaches and helpers to make these sessions run smoothly. Please help if you can.

Thx

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

I will be along to coach.
    Doug 🙂

Mark PerryMark Perry
    Keymaster

Thx Doug
    I should have added that the sessions are from 19:00 to 20:00 on Wednesdays

Chris WalkerChris Walker
    Participant

Mark,
    I would like to do the session on the 24th November please. Subject to my boat being not too long?
    It a Karma RG 11’6” in length.
    Thanks Chris

Lisa CurtisLisa Curtis
    Participant

Hi I’ve booked for 24th but just realised I’m away with work. If anyone wants my slot then you’re welcome to it just let me know so I don’t give it away twice! 🙂 Cheers Lisa tel. 07779 608191

I would like to attend on Wed 24th Nov.
    Jonathan Drake-Wilkes

Doug SitchDoug Sitch
    Participant

Sessions can only be booked via the website by selecting ‘Membership’ from the toolbar, and then select the Pool product.

Lisa CurtisLisa Curtis
    Participant

Hi Doug I’ve done this but don’t know how to cancel the booking. I’m not worried about getting money back etc just don’t want to waste a place for anyone that wants to go if it’s oversubscribed. Cheers Lisa

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.