Mount Batten Membership

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone else in the club a bit miffed with the Mount Batten deal so far? I had 7 months left to run on mine before lockdown. They have just today said that I can have another months parking before my membership runs out. I have just written back to them, for the second time, pointing out that I had paid for the use of toilet and showering facilities that have not been provided, and compared this to the situation at the Life Centre, where I am also a member, who have frozen the membership in full until things are sorted out…

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Doesn’t seem very fair to me either. I predict that a number of club members won’t be renewing their Mount Batten membership.

Clive A

Adam CoulsonAdam Coulson
    Keymaster

Karen and I who have been Mouuntbatten members since joining the club have not renewed. It strikes me that to keep people on your side as a struggling organisation in difficult circumstances, you need to put some effort into communicating what you are doing and why. No communication from Mountbatten to these two members since (the last) lockdown other than a demand for membership fees! They don’t seem to care

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Joy and I have just received a reminder re Mount Batten membership. I sent Mount Batten an e-mail querying the fact that we were being expected to pay for facilities that we couldn’t use and they have extended our membership by 2 months.

It would have been a far more customer friendly way of doing business if they had automatically extended our membership and sent an e-mail to let us know, but they didn’t, so if you get reminder you know what to do.

Clive A.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.