Intro to Sea Kayaking sessions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

Over the past few years (Pre Covid) I have organised some Introduction to Sea Kayaking sessions for the club. I am looking at running another series of sessions to run sometime in April/May. They will probably be on a Saturday but days and dates can be flexible once I know numbers. If you have wanted to try sea kayaks out but never had the opportunity now is your chance. The sessions are aimed at those club members who already have some paddling skills but are novice sea kayakers. The sessions are also suitable for club members who have been in sea kayaks but want to brush up on the basics skills. Due to limited time the sessions are about transferring the paddling skills you already have and using them in sea kayaks. We will cover some theory and a lot of practical aspects of sea paddling, culminating with a sea paddle somewhere in the sound.
    If you are interested please contact me so I can see if the interest is there to organise some sessions.
    Club sea kayaks are available for use (limited to 4 boats) or bring along your own if you have one, if you would like to book a place and a boat or have any questions please let me know by email terryc1@blueyonder.co.uk or
    telephone 07828 652775.
    Terry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.