Intermediate sea kayak trip, Sunday 22 September.

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Intermediate sea kayak trip, Sunday 22 September.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

There is an intermediate sea kayak trip this Sunday, 22 September. Those that are coming please meet in the car park adjacent to the Bodinnick Ferry slipway in Fowey at 10:00, on the water at 10:30.

For those that need such things the Bodinnick Ferry website give the postcode of PL23 1DF for the Fowey slipway.

The forecast is for force 4 SSW wind. If conditions prove to be too lively we can use the estuary. (High tide in Fowey is 11:16.)

Club boats are available for this trip, to book a club boat please contact equipment officer Pete Anderson via equipment@ppca-canoe-club.org.uk or 07958 694434. If you are going to use a club boat please pick it up during the Saturday paddle.

If you are intending to come on this trip can I ask that you let me know please? Joy is away and I don’t want to paddle on my own.

See you on Sunday.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Bruce Burtonbruceb
    Participant

Can’t make this one, sadly. Have fun. Bruce

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

There doesn’t seem to be any enthusiasm for this trip so I will find something else to do.

Clive A.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.