Intermediate sea kayak trip, Sunday 21 July.

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Intermediate sea kayak trip, Sunday 21 July.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

I am running an intermediate sea kayak trip on Sunday 21 July. The plan at the moment is to be on the water at Blackpool Sands at 10:00 and paddle in an easterly direction until lunch time and then to return.

For those that need such things the postcode of the Venus Cafe at Blackpool Sands is TQ6 0QR

Club boats are available for this trip. To book a club boat please contact equipment officer Pete Anderson via equipment@ppca-canoe-club.org.uk or 07958 694434. Club boats will need to be collected either before or after the rec paddle on Saturday.

There is a bit of doubt about this trip due to the weather. I will post again on Saturday to confirm details.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Karen SargentKaren
    Participant

Hi Clive, Adam and I will be there. Even if a “Peer Paddle”. Possible that others are too? ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Clive
    Yes I’m up for a paddle too even if it turns out to be a peer paddle
    Alison

Colin WildingColin Wilding
    Participant

Also available for a peer paddle.

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

I see no reason not to go ahead with this trip as planned. See you intrepid sea kayakers tomorrow.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Colin WildingColin Wilding
    Participant

Another very enjoyable trip from Clive. Nice conditions, good company. Thanks to all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.