Intermediate sea kayak trip, Sun 18 August.

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Intermediate sea kayak trip, Sun 18 August.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all you intrepid sea ‘yakers, I am running an intermediate sea kayak trip on Sunday 18 August.

The forecast is for force 4 WSW wind so with this in mind I expect to launch at Teignmouth, probably on the water at 10:00. I will post again on Friday with a proper plan. I realise that this isn’t the most inspiring trip ever but hiding from the wind is a high priority.

In order that I’m not sitting in the car park at Teignmouth all on my own can I ask that you let me know if you are coming along please.

Club boats are available for this trip. To book a club boat please contact equipment officer Pete Anderson via equipment@ppca-canoe-club.org.uk or 07958 694434. If you are going to use a club boat you will need to pick it up from Mount Batten during the Saturday paddle in 17 August.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there.
    Bob

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all

The forecast now seems to be a force 5. With this in mind I think I will cancel this trip. Sorry Bob.

Clive A.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh no, I’m paddling-starved! Good call, though. Better luck next time.
    Bob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.