Easter Paddle saturday 20th April 2019

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Easter Paddle saturday 20th April 2019

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

An early reminder about the club Easter paddle next Saturday 20th April. It is hoped to launch from Wembury, fingers crossed for a good forecast.
    I will post later in the week to confirm details, if the weather is unsuitable we will go from Mount Batten. But the plan is to meet at the Wembury beach car park and be ready to paddle for 10:30. I will be at Mount Batten for 09:00 if anyone needs club equipment.
    It is traditional to adorn your paddling attire with some Easter decoration (see photos). We also have a communal buffet lunch to share so please bring something sweet or savoury.
    If you are thinking of coming along please post here and also what food you are bringing along.
    If you have any car space to give lifts or carry a boat please post. Wembury is a National Trust carpark so fees are payable unless you are a member.
    Please bring all your usual safety kit and paddling gear.

Terry

mark curtismark curtis
    Participant

Yo Yo Yo,
    The chicken has got a day release will see you saturday savoury? i’ve got bird seed cricket bat and a frisbee Booyah!!!!!! perk perk perk

Bruce Burtonbruceb
    Participant

Plan to be there with savoury stuff.
    Bruce

Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

The Easter paddle will definitely be taking place from Wembury beach.

With sunshine and light winds the weather is looking being great. Times as detailed above. See you there.

Terry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.