Club Skittles evening 21st Mar 2019

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Chat Club Skittles evening 21st Mar 2019

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All, We are looking at holding a skittles evening on Thu 21st Mar at Lee Moor Public Hall. We will have the hall to ourselves, commence with announcing the winners of this years photo competition (and prize giving), followed by a few hours of good old fashioned skittles. Food is likely to be available (more about the menu etc in a few days) and the evening is open to family and friends. Did I mention there is a fully stocked bar?

What I need now is to gauge support to see if its worthwhile pursuing, will you come along? Thu 21 Mar, 7pm. Please show your support, simply answer “yes, and the number of folk who you will bring along”. This is only to see what interest there is, you are not making a confirmed booking!

Joy AshfordJoy Ashford
    Participant

Yes 4.

Joy AshfordJoy Ashford
    Participant

Tony; now have 6 people interested. ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Joy, 6 from you, 2 from me so that’s 8. Given that 63+ people have seen the post on FaceBook yet not one has bothered to leave a comment I won’t hold my breath that this event will receive sufficient support to make it viable.

Ian BrimacombeIan Brimacombe
    Keymaster

I’m in for 2

Karen SargentKaren
    Participant

Hi Tony, Adam and I will be joining you ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Food can be available on the evening, needs to be booked 10 days in advance, meals @5 per head, eg curry and chips, burger and chips etc. Vegan and veggie options available, let me know any food ideas you might have.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All, last shout out ref the Skittles evening, will be finalising costs and food choices shortly, any volunteers to run a raffle on the evening???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a quick reminder about the skittles evening, are you still coming? and if yes how many will be in your party? oh, and have you got anything of worth that you can donate as a raffle prize?

With regards food, its a basic menu but it is cheap! But we need to pre-book what you want, the choice is:

Burger and chips £4.50
    Chicken fillet & chips £4.50
    Chicken curry £4.50
    Veggie curry £4.50
    You can add chips to the curry, and you can also have cheesy chips (I think a portion of chips is £1.50, cheesy chips £2.50).
    Could you please respond by 8th March.
    Ta
    Tony

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Just an update on the Photo competition and skittles evening. Some of you have yet to confirm your food order so if you could let me know asap. I believe we pay on the night for your food. We want to run a raffle so if you have anything suitable to add as a prize that would be appreciated.

I’m also on the lookout for a volunteer to run the actual skittles competition, if you would like the job let me know!

If you want to bring additional people and they don’t want food that’s fine, at the moment we have 32 signed up to come, an impressive number I believe!

See you at Lee Moor Public Hall Thu 21st Mar!, Remember, its Lee Moor! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.