Club Sea Paddle Saturday 4th Nov

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Club Sea Paddle Saturday 4th Nov

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

Club Sea Paddle Saturday 4th Nov

Sorry for the late post but unfortunately Brim is unable to run the club sea paddle tomorrow. In his absence I will be running the club sea trip. Normal on the water time of 10:00 at Mount Batten. Please bring all your normal paddling kit and any and safety kit you may have. Don’t forget lunch and a hot drink. There is a bit of a NW breeze and the air temp may be a bit cooler so dress accordingly.

Please post if you are thinking of coming along.

Terry 😀

Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

If you are doing the pool session tomorrow afternoon the sea trip may be back later in the afternoon so you may be tight on time.

Terry

Michael Selleysmeg
    Participant

Thanks for stepping in Terry, I shall be there.

Paul BradyPaul Brady
    Participant

Just me tomorrow see you there

stephen pryorstephen pryor
    Participant

Hi Terry yes please I will be paddling tmrw. Stephen

Terry CalcottTerryC
    Participant

A cracking club sea paddle with a nice small group. A stiff NW breeze but mostly sheltered in a warming sun. From MB over to Picklecombe then direct to Penlee Point and rock hopping to Rame Head for lunch. Return via Cawsand coast and a following breeze across the Sound. One of the joys at this time of year is virtually having the sea to ourselves.

Terry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.