Clive needs help. Pool session, 28 October.

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Clive needs help. Pool session, 28 October.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

It will come as no surprise to you that I need help but on this occasion I would be ever so grateful if anyone could pop along to help with the pool session this Saturday. (28 October). We’re in the lovely warm Plympton pool from 16:00 – 17:00 and have something in the region of 8 students, all of whom are desperate for your company.

You don’t even have to worry about wasting an hour because I’ve arranged for the clocks go back on Saturday night so it’s an hour that you wouldn’t normally have anyway?!?!?!

If you are able to help I wonder if you would be as kind as to let me know please so that I can ensure we don’t have too many helpers. (Stop laughing).

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I am intending to be a student in that pool on that day and time I hope you are successful in recruiting your helpers!

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all,

Last week one of our students banged her head and is suffering from concussion. To my knowledge this has never happened on one of our pool sessions before but now that it has may I recommend that our students wear helmets please.

This is just a recommendation but it does seem prudent.

Clive A.

Andy KittleAndy Kittle
    Participant

Clive,
    I should be free to help,
    Kitts

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Don’t you just love it when people volunteer to help.

Many thanks to Andy, Gavin, Jane, Jenny, Neville & Sam, we should now have enough people to look after Kevin.

See you lovely people on Saturday.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Clive A wrote:

Hi all,

Last week one of our students banged her head and is suffering from concussion. To my knowledge this has never happened on one of our pool sessions before but now that it has may I recommend that our students wear helmets please.

This is just a recommendation but it does seem prudent.

Clive A.

Looks like our Risk Assessment may need to be re-written? Has the club accident form been completed?

Kevin JonesKevin Jones
    Participant

@Clive A wrote:

Many thanks to Andy, Gavin, Jane, Jenny, Neville & Sam, we should now have enough people to look after Kevin.

You clearly don’t know me well enough yet 😈

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.