Beginners and intermediate river trips, Sun 29 October.

Port of Plymouth Canoeing Association Forums PPCA General Forum PPCA Club Paddles Beginners and intermediate river trips, Sun 29 October.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Hi all

Just an early heads up that Ken and I are hoping to run both a beginners and an intermediate river trip this Sunday, 29 October. Both trips will meet ready to leave Plympton Co-op car park at 09:00 but will be separate from there on.

As usual both trips are dependent on water levels and we will post again on Saturday night to confirm details. In the mean time if you think that you will be coming can I ask that you let me know please?

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

Hi Clive I will definitely becoming. Lol Jane H

Karen SargentKaren
    Participant

Hi Clive, Adam and I will be seeing you sunday morning. For some more fun xx

mark curtismark curtis
    Participant

Yo Yo Yo Boss.
    Old Banjo would love too join you on his first white water trip of the season on the lower,lots of tunes fun, and plenty of laughter,Booyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Well boys and girls, the level of rainfall and respondents to this post are just about equal, i.e. disappointingly low. This is what we will do.

We will meet at Plympton Co-op car park ready to leave at 09:00. I am going to lead a beginners trip on the Lower Dart and if there are sufficient numbers Ken will run an intermediate trip on the Loop. The beginners trip will go ahead regardless but the intermediate trip does rely on numbers.

Open boats.
    Club members who wish to come on the beginners trip in open boats are welcome on the understanding that they have had some previous white water open boat experience and can provide their own equipment. I hold no open boat qualifications and as such can only provide safety cover.

Clive A.

Tel 01752 344425
    Mob 07854 648584
    E-mail cliveandjoy01@gmail.com

Steve HoppinsSteve H
    Participant

Count me in. Ideally intermediate trip if it goes ahead, otherwise beginners.

See you in the morning.

Steve

EMUEMU
    Participant

Hi Clive. Colin Wilding messaged me to say you have kindly offered to look after my drysuit. I can’t make tomorrows paddle. I hope you don’t mind looking after it for a bit longer until I can pick it up at a time convenient to you.
    Thanks,
    Mark

Jane Hitchingsjanehitchings
    Participant

Hi Ken
    Is there an intermediate trip tomorrow ,just wondering where to meet,don’t want to be sitting in the lay-by at Holne all by my self,which may be the case if there is only a beginners trip.
    Looking forward to paddling with any one anywhere.
    Jane 🙄

Clive AshfordClive A
    Participant

Mark,
    Yes, your dry suit is safe with me, pick it up when you are ready.

Anyone else,
    I have a dry suit for hire, £5 per day, all proceeds to the Clive Ashford beer fund..

Clive A.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.