NEW FORUM, PLEASE READ

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Bob Grose Bob Grose 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Nicholls
    mandynicholls78
    Keymaster

Hi all, as you can see this is a new forum. we have imported over most of the posts until about 6 weeks ago.
    As this is new there may be some teething troubles.

All users will have been imported across and some may not allow you to post. if your are having any issues please contact me directly and i will fix asap around my work shifts. Email mandy@ppca-canoe-club.org.uk

Thanks
    Mandy and the Committee

Kevin Jones
    Kevin Jones
    Participant

Checking if I can post 🙂 – and I can and edit too – but there is no delete option.

Amanda Nicholls
    mandynicholls78
    Keymaster

Yes I fixed yours first kevin

Bruce Burton
    bruceb
    Participant

Checking if I can post

Jenny Nicholls
    Jenny Nicholls
    Participant

Test

Jenny Nicholls
    Jenny Nicholls
    Participant

Test 2

Dave28
    Dave28
    Participant

So how do I get from one bit of the forum to another?

And just for the record, the chances of my remembering my new password are NIL – 12 characters with punctuation, you must be joking. Only thing to do is to stay logged on permanently which totally nullifies the requirement for a password in the first place. I mean it’s not as though there’s ever anything on the forum that is intrinsically confidential.

Oh, and the log is is so unfriendly to tablets you wouldn’t believe.

Amanda Nicholls
    mandynicholls78
    Keymaster

It’s a work in progress save we will keep working on bits to make things easier.

Dave28
    Dave28
    Participant

While you’re working on things, I always found that having the date of a thread and the date and correspondent of the last contribution to the thread available on contents page to be really useful information.

Bob Grose
    Bob Grose
    Participant

Test

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.